Have to make it clear to myself that this is going to be super small.
I almost feel that I won’t be doing justice to this report if I write it now. But then, maybe that’s trying to excuse myself. Trying to think that I’ve more important things to do than to follow protocol, be disciplined. I guess, that might sum up my last few weeks.
What went well?
- I still only did 13K in weekly running mileage but worked out 5 days which is somewhat getting back on track.
- I think I’ll have to give my body more time to get used to the cycling load and still do my running with the strength I used to have until a few weeks from now.
- As mentioned earlier, a close friend is in town and it’s going to be really challenging to keep up with my workouts but I HAVE to do it
- Had an exciting week at work with a job fair going on and with all the interaction I did with a variety of teams. I think my appreciation for the company grew a lot. There are a ton of interesting problems.
- I ordered another book and read a bit of it: The guide to a good life by someone…
- Not a big win, but a start. Have to appreciate starts
- I’m listening to https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/The-Ultimate-Jim-Rohn-Library-Audiobook/B076PRHZSD
- and it’s AMAZIIINNNG!
- Jim rohn is so funny and inspiring at the same time. #RIP
Meta: I cry I cry a lot I criticize myself With this report, I give myself another opportunity to cry, about what I didn't do, what I couldn't get, what I'm bad Having said that, I need this (atleast some of it) and have to modify this report to help me more and to bring out things that I did well /Meta
What didn’t go well?
- Currently working without a set goal in mind. Was going to run a HM on the 30th, but cancelled that since my friend was visiting.
- Now I feel, ‘if you argue for your limitations, you get to keep them’. I argued that I couldn’t do that race since my friend is visiting and I wouldn’t have the time and I don’t get to run the race now.
- Long way to go. Thinking of moving my workouts to the morning, before my legs get tired of the 15K commute cycling that i do each day.
- No progress on personal projects
- Got another 3-4 ideas that I think are worth working on, atleast on the side
- Had started working on a ideas page on the blog (copied from gyani’s blog)
- should get back to it and get it out in the public
- I don’t plan to make much progress on this front for another week tbh
What I’m looking forward to?
- Always look forward to these!
- this week is challenging
- The Early Twenties Podcast
- super interesting podcast released with Dr Shamoly Khera, TV presenter, Motivational speaker and cosmetologist.
- Listen to it! NOW! http://earlytwenties.co
- We have a 3 day project and it seems pretty interesting!
I’m pumped after spending 30 minutes writing this! just pumped
“What I’m looking forward to” section is such a blessing!
Have an amazing week folks! Later Sodhi! 🔪 🔪 🔪
that looks like a bat it’s a knife tho